 Quatro / 16
15  |  17
Subject:
Article about Quatro, Duplo and System bricks compatibility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.quatro, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.people.parents
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:00:59 GMT

Hi,

Thanks to khan and rob for the translation into English of my article on FreeLUG
website :

http://www.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=372

LMKWYT

Didier