 Publishing / RailBricks / 9
  Re: RAILBRICKS Instructions submissions now open

(...) We decided to add another category to the list: Track Plans (as well as Tim's Electric suggestion) The file types accepted for this category are .tdl (TrackDesigner) or .xml (TrackDraw) We've also loosened up our file type submissions to now (...) (16 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks, FTX)

  Re: RAILBRICKS Instructions submissions now open

(...) Hi Jason and Jeramy, I came out with "TrainBase" as a place to recognize high-quality LDD train models, in the era before the "Cool Train Creations" page on the LEGO Factory website. I can't say that I gave much regard to the quality of the (...) (16 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)