 Publishing / HTML / *488 (-20)
  New Fan Website in German and English!

Hello, my new website is now available with a new design and new content in the German and the English version. Thanks to Johannes Koehler (jojo) and Kathleen Aldinger (catt) for proof-reading. Enjoy your stay on (URL)! For praise, criticism, (...) (16 years ago, 1-Mar-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish.html, FTX) !

  Re: Plasmic Bricks dot com

(...) When you're posting a link using formatted text (FTX), you have to put the "(URL) part of the address, otherwise browsers think that plasmicbricks.com is a subfolder in the LUGNET Mecha newsgroup. Like this: (URL) Nice site, by the way. (18 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.publish.html, FTX)

  Re: Eric Sophie's Biomechanical Bricks 3.0

(...) Updates added: * Links * Little Bots * Moonbase * Events * Monkey Arms (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.html, FTX)

  Re: Eric Sophie's Biomechanical Bricks 3.0

(...) Thanks, Dunya did that. (...) Yes, and I am aching for those sections to be completed. (...) Will do. (...) Hey good idea. (...) Hahahahahahahaa, maybe some Voivod. (...) (e)ric More to follow! (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Eric Sophie's Biomechanical Bricks 3.0

I like the overall look and brick wall background. Will you be able to click on the gallery images to get a larger high res version (like 800x600) to ogle the details? How about builders notes and maybe even a sci-fi backstory for each model. You've (...) (19 years ago, 1-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.html, FTX)

  Eric Sophie's Biomechanical Bricks 3.0

Hot off the FTP Express, however incomplete my mind is at rest! Biomechanical Bricks 3.0 ==== (URL) Eric Sophie Site Notes: comming soon Links Little Bots Moonbase Events Monkey Arms Enjoy! MANY THANKS TO NORTHCOM SYSTEMS !!! (19 years ago, 28-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: MOCpages Down for the Count?

(...) Still, I think at least they have more of a right to complain than those who aren't paying... erm... DONATING at all! Legoswami (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.publish.html, FTX)

  Re: MOCpages Down for the Count?

(...) Good point. I'll go further, even donors shouldn't complain!(1) But then I'm a donor and I'm not complaining, just asking. Just like Jason is, I think, wondering what's up. 1 - it's a donation, not a contract (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.publish.html, FTX)

  Re: MOCpages Down for the Count?

(...) Odd, I only noticed the 'very high traffic' one. (...) Yup. And *now* I'm getting worried. You're right, it's been a month. I haven't mailed Sean Kenney about it, so I haven't (...) The way I see it, (and I've mentioned this before): It's a (...) (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.publish.html, FTX)

  MOCpages Down for the Count?

Well the message changes from time to time, from "MOCpages is experiencing very high traffic right now. Please try again in a few minutes." to weird database errors. Either way, I haven't been able to get to MOCpages for a month (maybe longer). I'm (...) (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html, FTX)

  LEGOFan.org 2.0 is now online!

As you've likely read by now, the LEGO Group has announced a new set - the TTX intermodal car. Head over to (URL) LEGO Fan> to see some exclusive pictures of the new set. When you arrive at the new LEGO Fan site, you'll notice something different. (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.publish.html, FTX) !!

  Whats wrong with my MOCpage?

I've been meaning to do this post for a while now, because I don't know what's going on with my page, and I'm not sure where I should be posting this. Let me clarify that I love and always will love MOCPages, because I think its simply great that I (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html, FTX)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! *Version #2*

(...) The one you say is broken works when I click on it. I'm using Netscape 7.02. I don't know enough about the FTX code to know which browsers work with it. But this issue pales in comparison to the fact that when you buy 3 of the 4562 set at (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.publish.html)

  An annoying web site

it's very annoying: (URL) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Server with PHP and MYSQL?

Does anyone know of a free web space provider that has PHP and MYSQL? And not so much advertisements? Thanks, - Nicolas (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Flash questions

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> escribió en el mensaje news:HA2HrG.6qA@lugnet.com... (...) I know a very interesting web page made in Flash-only: (URL) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Got an AFOL record setting Lego MOC!?

(...) Most number of pneumatic parts? First of its kinds? (...) Kevin (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Error already (Re: Got an AFOL record setting Lego MOC!?)

(...) I'm thinking... thats odd, cause there's NO e-mails, but i don't know if the other 5 e-mail boxes i have set up, maybe they're all one total...? well, hold off on the e-mail while i figure this thing out... Josh (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Error already (Re: Got an AFOL record setting Lego MOC!?)

(...) Well, that didn't take long. I already get an error message saying "QUOTA EXCEEDED." Even at this brand new email address. Needs some kinks ironed out there, methinks. Maybe people should not send attachment pictures, only URL pointers, if (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Got an AFOL record setting Lego MOC!?

(...) OK, submission time is a go! submit@afolrecords.b...choice.com Please include: catagory of submission (make it up, ok?) name (can be a nickname, if you don't want your real name posted) e-mail a picture of the submission webpage if you have (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.general, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact