 Publishing / Brick Journal / 258
  One pile o' announcements from BrickJournal

Hi all, BrickJournal Issue 1, Volume 2 is being printed right now, and is on target for shipping the last week of this month. There's been a lot that has gone on during the preparation time, so here's a release of sorts: A Chat with Jørgen Vig (...) (16 years ago, 9-Feb-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

  Re: One pile o' announcements from BrickJournal

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote: (snip) Group Rates From Twomorrows (...) To clarify, since I took this out of context: Subscribers get a free digital edition of BrickJournal. My apologies for this miscommunication. Joe (16 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: One pile o' announcements from BrickJournal

(...) Yes, many thanks to all who have contributed and worked on BrickJournal since before day one. The group subscription sounds great. What a neat offering. My question -- is there the possibility for more than one printing run of any edition of (...) (16 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: One pile o' announcements from BrickJournal

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Kevin Salm wrote: (snip) (...) There's always a possibility, but it will take a bit before another printing run is done. If there is enough immediate demand, it can happen. With the quantity ordered by the newsstand (...) (16 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)