 Publishing / Brick Journal / 255
    Re: Getting BrickJournal —Roy Gal
   (...) Joe, You probably know but the site (twomorrows.com) is still down. I have to say it doesn't give one much faith in the publisher to have the site unavailable for days. I would like to order BrickJournal but I don't just want to send a check (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jan-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Getting BrickJournal —Dave Sterling
   (...) I agree with this sentiment. I even emailed John and TwoMorrows a couple days ago and have not got a response. I have a hard time sending them my money when they don't even respond to emails. -Dave (16 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, FTX)