 Publishing / Brick Journal / 249
  Hi there!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Joe (16 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general)

  Re: Hi there!

(...) And the same to you! Currently I can't find my LEGO under the piles of kids-stuff, but it's turning into a wonderful holiday anyway ;). Merry Christmas. (16 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general)