 Publishing / Brick Journal / 218
  Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!

I can't say that I'm terribly upset and that I didn't see this coming. Now that BrickJournal can have real subscribers, the magazine can continue to grow with more advertising. I do hope that the advertising will be cheaper for LEGO based (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!

(...) It was a matter of time - the biggest challenge has been getting things lined up. (...) I am working on that - there will be a display ad level and a classified ad level. Classified will have a specific section, like any classified section in (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)