 Publishing / Brick Journal / 170
169  |  171
Subject:
BrickJournal 8 is OUT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:30:03 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Issue 8
Spotlights the Market Street set with reviews and articles. Also has an interview with a Master Builder at LEGOLAND Windsor, as well as events such as BrickFest. Building articles include building a destroyer and building an architectural model. 120 pages of articles, photography and instructions!

You can download Issue 8 here:
Torrent, Mirror 1, Mirror 2,
Mirror 3,

Issue 8 has also been split into two files:

File 1 - pages 1-60
Mirror 1, Mirror 2 Mirror 3
File 2 - pages 61-120
Mirror 1, Mirror 2 Mirror 3

I was notified of Eric Brok’s passing as the magazine was being completed, and we at BrickJournal are saddened by this. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family. This issue is dedicated not only to Eric and his contributions to the hobby, community, and also now the LEGO Group. He will be missed.

Joe Meno,
Editor, BrickJournal