 Publishing / Brick Journal / 159
Re: BrickJournal 7 is OUT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:16:20 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote:

Issue 7: The Launch Issue Spotlights on two new LEGO sets coming out, including the Café Corner and the LEGO Hobby Train. Also articles and reviews and CheeseBots!Â
You can download Issue 7 here:

Joe, What a great issue! You really are getting some “inside scoop” stories and they contain some very interesting details.

Thanks again, Eric

Re: BrickJournal 7 is OUT!
In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Eric Strand wrote:
   In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote:

Issue 7: The Launch Issue Spotlights on two new LEGO sets coming out, including the Café Corner and the LEGO Hobby Train. Also articles and reviews and CheeseBots!Â
You can download Issue 7 here:

Joe, What a great issue! You really are getting some “inside scoop” stories and they contain some very interesting details.

Thanks again, Eric

Thanks, that’s been one of the things that I have been working on, so I am VERY happy with getting the ‘scoop.” We’ll be working on more inside articles for the next issue!

Joe