 Publishing / Brick Journal / 144
143  |  145
Subject:
BrickJournal Issue 6 is OUT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 18:26:35 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The latest issue of BrickJournal is out!

So what’s in it?

Well, there are event reports from all over, and interviews with Female AFOLS and also with LEGO staff, including Jørgen Vig Knudstorp!

It’s 124 pages of all the fun and interesting things in the LEGO hobby, so enjoy!

You can download Issue 6 here:
Full Torrent, Split Torrent, Mirror 1, Mirror 2, Mirror 3, Mirror 4, Mirror 5, Mirror 6, Mirror 7.

Issue 6 has also been split into two files to ease downloading:
File 1 - pg 1-62
Mirror 1, Mirror 2, Mirror 3, Mirror 4, Mirror 5, Mirror 6, Mirror 7.

File 2 - pg 63-124
Mirror 1, Mirror 2, Mirror 3, Mirror 4, Mirror 5, Mirror 6, Mirror 7.

Many thanks to the writers, photographers, editors and site mirrors who helped out with BrickJournal!

Joe Meno
Editor/Publisher,BrickJournal