 Publishing / 4965
    Anyone know what's happening to www.brickwiki.org? —Richie Dulin
   I've long been a fan of Brickwiki, particularly the well documented pirate glossary which it contains (not so much the 'Drome Racing' stuff, but I guess that addresses a need too), but it seems like the site might be on the way out. I've been trying (...) (16 years ago, 12-Sep-08, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

        Re: Anyone know what's happening to www.brickwiki.org? —Ted Godwin
   It has been insanely slow lately. Last time it did this something needed a "kick" on the server. A note to the admins might be in order. (16 years ago, 12-Sep-08, to lugnet.publish)