 Publishing / 4943
Re: New Book Shows How to Build Lego Guns, Catapults
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:55:23 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Eric Kingsley wrote:
This article is kind of funny.  The very conservative Fox News is taking a shot
at "the constantly hysterical press" in Britain.

-Eric Kingsley

This reads like fun - I just ordered a copy because the movie linked to from the
article shows me it's exactly the kind of gear that I've been after for office
use (*imagine rather evil grin here*)

I'll have to keep it away from the kids, though...

Thanks,

Jerry