 Publishing / 4908
  Re: MOCpages, now a Brickshelf alternative

(...) Thanks Sean, and as they say "cheques in the mail"... smile. Looking forward to the updates, and some free time to upload a few of my MOCS. Janey "Red Brick" (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: MOCpages, now a Brickshelf alternative

(...) I bet he gets the cheque before I get my toothpicks. ;-) Jude (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: MOCpages, now a Brickshelf alternative

(...) Janey, thank you. 5 additional people saw your post and took it upon themselves to send donations as well. I really appreciate it, everyone... every little bit helps. Sean - - MOCpages admin www.mocpages.com (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish, FTX)