 Publishing / 4799
  Re: Wanted: book on LEGO town building

(...) You know, it was surprisingly easy to do my book. TONS of work, certainly. But very fun work, and it's been great to have accomplished it. Interestingly, it wasn't "hard" work, in sense that only a select few people in the world could do it. (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Wanted: book on LEGO town building

(...) No!!! Don't say that. I really, really don't have time for any more projects, so telling me how much fun it was isn't helping me at all. Please tell me that it was gruelling, thankless, back-breaking labor that made you regret you'd ever (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.publish, FTX)