 Publishing / 4790
  Annoucing A New LEGO Blog: Unique Brique Techniques

Greetings! We are pleased to announce the launch of a new LEGO blog: Unique Brique Techniques. The purpose of this blog will be to keep you up to date on the innovative and creative use of LEGO elements by other builders. Our team will regularly (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: Annoucing A New LEGO Blog: Unique Brique Techniques

(...) I love the site! *adds to bookmarks* I'll check regularly, and if there is anything news worthy, I'll post it at my site. Thanks for starting this site. I think that you guys will last a long time, just like the LEGO bricks that hurt our feet. (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Annoucing A New LEGO Blog: Unique Brique Techniques

(...) this is a very very cool site. with time it's going to be a great resorce for snot ideas. i look forward to updates! bookmarked! ondrew (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build, FTX)