 Publishing / 4062
Re: 250,000 files!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:15:56 GMT

I love Brickshelf, everyone I know loves Brickshelf. I am so glad Kevin
loves Lego too. Lugnet and Brickshelf are the bread and butter of this
community.

I say we all post and upload Brickshelf tribute MOCs and Sculptures showing
Kevin Loch our appreciation. Try to include the Words:

Thank you!
I/we love Brickshelf!

.....and mushy stuff like that somewhere in the content.

The numbers associated with Brickshelf viewing is impressive. I have no
doubt that it is part of many peoples daily routines. Kept me from falling
asleep many times on night shift working during the Maintenence Window as a
Technician.

Sincerly,

Eric Sophie
LMHoF