 Publishing / 3537
  Re: Brickshelf problems?

(...) download) (...) to (...) Let's try that again: Or if you had uploaded at least one image of the _(_MOC by itself_)_, [instead of] _in addition to its placement_ inside a derivative work (term of art in the copyright field)... On the other (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickshelf problems?

(...) That I do understand, and agree. As an addition, it would definately make sense. (...) Yes, I realized that when I hit post - I keep forgetting LEGO is very brand-aware... :-) It might have been advisable to include a disclaimer, in tiny (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)