 Publishing / 3481
    Re: Brickshelf problems? —John Henry Kruer
   (...) What makes kids different from adults? Are some things that are good for adults bad for children? I am a child. I'm twelve. (and turning 13 soon!) I have never seen any bad content in b-shelf. Some things have occured, but were quickly (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickshelf problems? —Benjamin Medinets
     (...) I think you hit the issue on the head...that is the problem. By not having images moderated, bad content is always a possibility. I think the majority of the posters on-line are abiding with not putting bad stuff on there. I also liked the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickshelf problems? —Scott E. Sanburn
   John & All, (...) Legally, there is a good deal of difference. The age to vote, drink, serve in the military, get certain media products, etc. For Brickshelf, if there was a large percentage of "adult" material on the site, Kevin would have to put (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)