 Publishing / 3355
  Is There an Administrative Curator or Curating Administrator in the House?

Does the sub-newsgroup lugnet.publish.cinema have its own curator or administrator? I'd like to get the reference to The Animated Brick Company under Links & Resources updated to a valid link address. I've created a LUGNET-based page for showing off (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.animation, lugnet.admin.curators)