 Publishing / 3351
Re: Webcam Pictures?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 06:17:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
Well, I do have a little I can add.. those pictures are probably the best I've
EVER seen a webcam do.  If you really want to get a webcam I'd look into getting
the one he used for those pics, otherwise I'd save your money and wait for
something better.

I had a webcam... for 2 days and returned it, it just wasn't that great...

just my 2 shutter clicks ;)

Tamy

John Henry Kruer wrote:

In lugnet.general, Kyle Beatty writes:
In lugnet.general, John Henry Kruer writes:
Could somebody post some pictures of a Lego model using a webcam?  (or any
other digital phototography thingie in the webcam price range)
Just want to know how bad the quality is.
Thanks.

John Kruer

Pics taken with an Intel Pocket PC cam while doing its webcam thing:

The webcam page:

http://appleogue.net

Thanks.  Hmmmm...   Maybe webcams arn't that bad...  Anybody have nay
opinions on how 'refurbished' webcams might work?

John Kruer

As was mentioned in a previous thread a while ago, this camera is pretty
good for its class, has NOTHING in the way of actual features that you would
expect in a real camera, lighting is everything, and with rebates costs $70.

Thanks for the compliment on the pics!