 Publishing / 3297
Re: Keppler Industries v3.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:31:27 GMT

Thanks! It wasn't all the html that drove me batty, it's all the php that
spits out the html that did it. (Look under other for more about that)

And ja, I use Photoshop 5.5 for all my grapics except for some of the
thumbs, which are made by the php script.

Thanks...

-- Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.publish, Tony Knaak writes:
I like like the look, you DID put alot of time into that!!! All that html is
enough to drive a man batty!!

Did you use Photoshop to create your graphics?

out
tk