 Publishing / 3286
3285  |  3287
Subject:
My site is back from the dead!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:48:48 GMT

Some of you may have noticed that my site has been down for a couple of
days.  My web provider lost my entire site along with all the related
goodies (mail accounts, server settings).  I've restored all the website
data, but from the "working" copy.  So it's possible I messed up a bunch of
stuff.

So please, if you like my creations or just plain want to help then I'm
asking that you take a quick poke through the area of your choice.  Let me
know if you find anything screwy.

  Lego index: http://www.hafhead.com/lego
    Space: http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace
    Trains: http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytrain
    Castle: http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mycastle
    Town: http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytown
    Misc: http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mymisc

And since all email accounts at hafhead.com are broken, please post feedback
here or send it to:
  hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com
  (spamblocker: remove PANTS to reply)

Note that followups are set to .publish- I don't want to spam *all* the
groups that I frequent.

Thanks!

--
Tony Hafner