 Publishing / 2987
2986  |  2988
Subject:
Keppler Space Ship Myase finally here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 00:26:53 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

After many delays and months of waiting. The KSS Myase Battlecruiser is here!!

http://myase.hvl.cjb.net

The Myase is a 160 stud long battlescruiser made by Keppler Industries for
the Keppler Space force.

I was planning on doing more with this ship, but I got tired of these pics
sitting around on my HD. So there are bound to be misteaks in the site. Just
pop an email to kindustries@mediaone.net and I'll fix it ASAP!

The ship's general shape and the big nse guns were inspired by Mark
Sandlin's Mithrandir:
( http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/spacecraft/mithrandir/ )

Let me know what you think!

Thanks!