 Publishing / 2311
Re: Mew stuff on Khamsin.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 01:34:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Greg Howell wrote:
http://khamsin.homestead.com/lego2.html

What I can see I like (the Locust is awesome), but not much shows up --
probably because I don't have Javascript.  Also, the DIV tag is everywhere;
I'm not sure if my browser is handling them properly...

Cheers,
- jsproat

I don't know why it doesn't work for you, Jeremy.
I checked at home, at work, I called my friend...
Homestead, may be free, but there are things that are really really annoying
about it.
Sorry, I'm trying to mess with Pagemill, so hopefully I'll have full HTML and
non of the Jave garbage.

GREG