 Publishing / 2308
RE: The Spamcake Diner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 20:15:37 GMT

Da Diner needs a kids menu with the usual stuff and specials of liver and
onions and beets for $50.
mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Will Middelaer [mailto:betamale@REMOVE.yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2000 1:02 PM
To: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com; lugnet.trains@lugnet.com;
lugnet.publish@lugnet.com; lugnet.build@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: The Spamcake Diner

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Tom McDonald writes:
... now has its own webpage. Details can be seen at

http://www.baylug.org/titan/spamcake/spamcakediner.htm

WOW!

The details are fantastic, the text funny and the spamcake tasty!

Your site reminds me a bit of those PBS specials that they do
on eateries.
They did one on diners a few years ago and I am sure the
Spamcake diner would
have fit right in.

Well done!

Will