 Publishing / 2281
Re: Some of my MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 18:20:10 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Randy Williams writes:
In lugnet.publish, George Haberberger writes:
I'd love to see more pictures of your V-22 Osprey, if that's what the plane
is.

Heh... i never gave it a name or modeled it after something... ill have to
check out what the osprey is.

Boeing's V-22 Osprey, a tiltrotor. A fundamental change in aircraft design or
a huge pork barrel project, depending on your viewpoint.

Start at Boeing, http://www.boeing.com/rotorcraft/military/v22/ . The biggest
problem I see in modeling it in Lego is the oversized tribladed propeller, I'd
probably use two of the big ones from the Technic tiltrotor.

Thanks,

George