 Publishing / 2100
2099  |  2101
Subject:
Web hosting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 16:05:03 GMT

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can cheaply get web space with SSI
and CGI-scripts enabled?  Case Western Reserve University will give me web
space next year, but without the extra goodies I want/need to make my site
easier to maintain.  I could also use a short term solution so I can develop
the new site and make sure it all works before I start paying for the space...
TIA,
--Bram