 Publishing / 1530
  Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!

Some more enhancement requests. 1. stats. Can you tell me how many folders and how many images are on file for each person while I am looking at the list of all the people? This way I can tell whether it's worth snooping into someone's folders to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!

(...) The recently updated folders display will come right after the edit image option (i.e. real soon). The hotlist is a good idea. Statistics in general are interesting, but will probably be pulled from the logs, to avoid database writes on each (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)