 Publishing / 1504
    Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Lemme see if I get what you're saying. You guys thought of something first, have clearly established prior art, and when TLC comes out with the same idea, significantly after you do, you decide to not do it any more because they might think (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone! —Todd Lehman
   (...) No, sorry, I forgot the other related concerns... What's above is probably only about 30-50% of it. One other thing was that it suddenly seemed a lot less unique and special after TLC went and did it, and we had always kinda wanted stuff on (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)