 Publishing / 1404
Re: Office Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 15:37:39 GMT

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
Proof that 4561 has some useful parts, and that silver bricks can
be used for something other than treasure:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/loffice/

:) OK, I give up...what pats from 4561 Railway Express did you use in that
office building, and where are you hiding the silver bricks?

--Todd