 Promotional / 987
Re: UK Exclusive mini Star Wars sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 02:04:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Andrew Summersgill writes:
According to FBTB a UK Star Wars mag' is giving away an exclusive TIE
Fighter mini-set on the cover - but I'm completely stumped tracking down a
copy.  Has anyone had any luck?  I can't find one anywhere?!

When the grandparents came over for Thanksgiving today (in California) they
brought my older kid's LEGO Club mail-- including a small package which
contained the 3219 Mini Tie Fighter!  (And also a poster showing mini AT-AT's,
which the poster says will be available in June.)  He also got the free Martian
a couple of years ago in the mail.  His brother and I have memberships at our
house but never got those either, so it must be some sort of selective
marketing.

BTW, I'm not into SW, but it *is* a cute little model.

Maggie C.

Please set any FU to appropriate group(s).