 Promotional / 985
984  |  986
Subject:
on sale at a Woolies/Safeway near you...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.promo
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 12:43:13 GMT

Just back from the local Safeway with the following news: there are worse
promo sets available on a part/$ rating than the Bionicles at Maccas. The
sets are:

4612: 5 'useable' pieces, a fig, and a plastic/card wing piece
4613: 12 'useable' pieces, 1 figure
4614: 11 'useable' pieces, 1 figure

each of these are $3.97

Of the 3 I bought [1 of each] I only got a catalogue in 1 [4613] and the
instructions are utterly useless. Added to this is the fact that the 'front'
has an identical design [baring set number] between sets, and is extremely
close to that of the 1 page catalogue in 4613 [for the record, its number
is: 4172467/4172468 ]

Benjamin Whytcross