 Pirates / 661
Re: New Steam Launch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 13:21:39 GMT

On Sat, 26 Feb 2000, Mr L F Braun (<38B76ADE.1A138F70@pilot.msu.edu>)
wrote at 05:55:42

Hi all,

Just a quick troll for comments:

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/Steamlaunch-1.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/Steamlaunch-2.jpg

Very nice. Although I'm not sure about the look of the windscreen. I
would expect the glass to be vertical. I think there's an older 2x4
windscreen part which doesn't slope; it would be ideal.

<snip>

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/albemarle.html

Some comments on this page: Some of the dockyard pics are really
atmospheric. Not really being into battleships myself, I was a bit lost
with the abbreviations like HG & such. I didn't have a good look round,
do you have a glossary anywhere?

--
Tony Priestman