 Pirates / 58
Re: Big Big Big Classic Pirate Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 19:30:10 GMT

In lugnet.boats, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Bruce Schlickbernd:

But keeping in mind that we are dealing with Lego limitations
(hull is of limited width

What forces you to make do with the SPUD hulls? See the
lugnet.boats page for some examples of what you can do with
plain bricks - and with alternative scales.

Play well,

Jacob

It depends on what set of limitations you want.  The pixelated look or
arbitrarily confined.  I am simply making comments from the standpoint that for
whatever reason (lack of bricks, lack of bricks of the right color, dislike of
the look, too much work, etc.) the use of pre-made hull pieces is not open to
debate.  But, yes, certainly other approaches can be taken.

Bruce