 Pirates / 4486
Re: A couple rounds of Evil Stevie's Pirate Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 17:33:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

(BTW, what does a "fire marker" look like?

SJ himself uses the 1x1-cone-with-flame shown in this image:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/fx/flames1.jpg

The others in that image, I came up with as part of an experiment to try to show
a ring of fire and/or "explosions":
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/people/lich.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/people/lich2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/people/lich2a.jpg