 Pirates / 4441
Re: Pirates! Yarrr here, there be dead men...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 18:48:29 GMT

Very nice work! This is my faviourite sculpture in ages! The whole thing is so realistic and beautiful it was a pleasure to look at. Now I am picturing a cave inside similar to Peter Pan...

God Bless and thanks for sharing!

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)