 Pirates / 4353
Re: "Izanami's Revenge" - space pirate vessel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 00:51:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dennis Coh wrote:

Out of curiosity, why do you think traditional piracy would not fare well in space? Dennis

I would beg to disagree with richie on this one http://sluggy.com/daily.php?date=060305

If you wish to read it from the start (yes above is the final part:P ) oceans unmoving.

part 1 http://sluggy.com/daily.php?date=050124

part 2 http://sluggy.com/daily.php?date=050919

YAAAAYYYY Bun-bun’s back

Aaron