 Pirates / 4263
  Review of 7075 Captain Redbeard's Pirate Ship

I am a fan of large sailing vessels, and I have several around the house, and a large appetite for shipbuilding supplies... BUT: [LEGOSet 7075] $A50, 132Pcs – Am I crazy? That’s nearly 38c a piece! Well, perhaps I am crazy, but then I am a fan of (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.reviews, FTX)