 Pirates / 4242
Re: Small Pirate Cutter - Test Design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 17:21:35 GMT

Brian wrote:
Recently, I stumbled across the web page explaining Evil Stevie's
Pirate Game, and this inspired me to start my own fleet!
Unfortunately, my only ship set worth mentioning is the BSB - great
for a single ship, not so great for a fleet. I don't even have any of
the bow pieces used in the cutter design from the Imperial Trading
Post, so shipbuilding isn't going to be easy.

Here's my first effort:

That looks good. It's probably a bit larger than an ITP cutter, but as long
as you don't mix the two, it won't be any problem, and even if you do, it's
not that much difference to lose sleep over.

Frank