 Pirates / 4236
  Re: RTS LEGITOR a single-turret seagoing monitor (Passaic Class)

(...) This is magnificent! You've really captured the monitor look well. I love the turret (and the guns, of course). Really impressed with the tackle for the boats too. Is there a wheel? (I couldn't spot one, but my knowledge of such vessels is (...) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: RTS LEGITOR a single-turret seagoing monitor (Passaic Class)

(...) Thanks (...) Davits (...) The "ship's wheel" was below deck in the engine room, see photo NH 59444: (URL) The observer in the armored "pill box" on top of the turret. Would callout info down to the Captain who would order the engine room... (...) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, FTX)