 Pirates / 4232
4231  |  4233
Subject:
My Fleet will be at all-TexLUG meeting 4/2-3, in San Antonio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 03:48:20 GMT

My Fleet will be at all-TexLUG meeting 4/2-3, in San Antonio

see

http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/texlug/?n=462

For any lego pirate types who are in the area, but might not otherwise come to TexLUG meeting. My new ship the product of months of lego work will be at the meeting.

The rest of you, look for a post on my new ship maybe late on sunday.

kurt