 Pirates / 4088
4087  |  4089
Subject:
4+ Pirate Sets in North America!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 03:07:32 GMT

WELL SHIVER ME TIMBERS!

I don’t know if anyone has noticed this yet, but the 4+ Pirate sets are now available in Canada (where I live), and the USA! And just look at the prices:

http://shop.lego.com/leaf.asp?cn=213&d=35&t=10

The prices are SO cheap! Especially the large ship! (Okay, it’s backordered, but I know what I want for Christmas - two of them!)

All of the other sets are inexpensive too - just imagine all those parts!

After hearing all the complaining about the high prices from overseas, I was rather hesitant about these sets - would they be so expensive that I could only get a few? Well, fear no longer, North American .pirate fans - the good sets and inexpensive prices reminiscient of the Classic 1980’s - early 1990’s sets are back with a vengeance (minus good minifigs, of course, but that’s liveable)

Here’s to inexpensive 4+ Pirates for the rest of the world, too!

God Bless you, Lego S@H!

Aaron :)