 Pirates / 4086
Re: My New Silver Cannons.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 00:54:17 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Daniel Yuhas wrote:
I have finally finished my silver cannons for a ship I am planning to make in
the future.
It was not my idea, I was inspired by Tom Reed's creation "Booming Betty":
http://www.zyworld.com/tmot/Page11.htm

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DYuhas/Pirates/Misc/SilverCannons/01silver.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DYuhas/Pirates/Misc/SilverCannons/02silver.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DYuhas/Pirates/Misc/SilverCannons/03silver.jpghttp://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DYuhas/Pirates/Misc/SilverCannons/04silver.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DYuhas/Pirates/Misc/SilverCannons/05silver.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DYuhas/Pirates/Misc/SilverCannons/06silver.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Daniel

PS Thanks for the idea, Tom.

These are really nice cannons, Daniel.  The all-silver look is really sharp.
They would make nice large(32-pounders, say) cannons for the main deck of a
ship, with the smaller Lego cannons the deck above (if you build a ship of the
line, that is!).

Thanks for sharing these with us.  I have new ideas already!

Aaron :)