 Pirates / 4023
Re: Port Brique on the Move!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 22:54:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:

   At long last, I set out to bring Port Brique to its final home on Saturday. The wagon swallowed the whole settlement, with the supporting tables located to roof racks.

Wow! Reminds me of my own move several years ago - I had to support my town on a sheet of plywood so it wouldn’t fall apart. (Shudder)

The journey was uneventful, and the only casualties were the bank (which leaned slightly to the left), the ABC café (to the right) and part of the wharf (which fell off).

I’m happy everything went well, Richie, and nothing was too damaged.

Now Port Brique is permanently located, big things are planned!.

Adieu

Richie Dulin

Big things are planned, eh? Perhaps HMS Kestrel will have to come by and “show the flag”! (Of course, she’s not going anywhere without sails - I’ll have to make those first!)

Aaron :)