 Pirates / 3458
Re: New ship - La Empresa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 05:08:27 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Michael Dallaston wrote:
   Hello all. Long time, no post...

This is my first ship in a while. It’s supposed to be a Spanish Caravel, and since there’s nary a right angle on the things, I’ve used a few unorthodox methods to try and create some curviness. See watcha think:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=51134 (post-mod)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Pizzamuffin/empresa/empresa1.jpg (1 thru 8)

Does it work? Is it historically accurate? Is my google Spanish laughable? No comments too big or small :)

Very cool! Those curves are very nice.

I’m awfully impressed by the sloping sides on the sterncastle, and the stays are brilliant.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique