 Pirates / 3120
Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:22:23 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Dear Mr. Intercontinental Ballistic Pedestal Crane:

Who? Me? ;-)

  Thanks for the comments and for helping on the logistical end
  that Thursday; I felt sure I was trying everyone's patience
  with that thing taking up most of my car and asking you to hold
  on to Frank's boxes for a whole day.  But you of all people
  should be the one offering the pointers on packing and shipping
  huge creations, not me!  ;)  (I do hope you saw the link!)

Yep, I did. Appreciate it!

  This year's fest is 99.999999% out, and even that .000001% would
  exclude my bringing any creations of any kind.  But 2004...ahhh,
  2004, I have *plans* for 2004.

Sorry to hear about this year. Here's to 2004- it's a long way off, but
lookin' forward to it!

TJ