 Pirates / 2790
Re: The NEXT Pirates Legend (no whiners!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 22:56:20 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, John Henry Kruer writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.pirates, John Henry Kruer writes:

Also, how about
6245 Harbor Sentry?  Nice way to stock up on boats,

Boats? Someboody needs more boats? If it had a sail, maybe....
Ya know, you don't need canvas sails for rowboat sails:

True, but when you're using canvas sails for the big ships, the contrast
looks a little odd...

And besides, judging from the pics:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Pirate/Sailboat/dsc00724-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Pirate/Sailboat/dsc00725-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Pirate/Sailboat/dsc00726-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Pirate/Sailboat/dsc00727-1.jpg

The sails behave oddly.... or maybe there's just a different wind at
masthead level than there is at sail level. ;-)

Those were deep links.

Here's the (as of posting unmoderated) folder:

Maybe not as good looking, but it works- and is easy too mass-produce.

Oh, and you can count the ship behind the boat as a teaser for now, I need
to get my shipment of parts from Germany...

I'm always looking forward to new ships pics!

Cheers

Richie Dulin