 Pirates / 2277
Re: The HMS Jolly Roger
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 04:04:34 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, William Josephs writes:
Here are the links to the eight pictures I have so far of my 200 stud ship,
the HMS Jolly Roger.

   That's quite a ship!  It's one part longship, one part clipper,
   and one part Pirate ship.  I have a few questions:

   -Can we get any closer pictures of the bow and stern?
   -For a ship this size, you've done an admirable job of
    incorporating the patterned hull pieces; but have you
    considered rebuilding the hull to avoid using the LEGO
    boat hulls entirely?  It might free you up even further.
   -Is it a Pirate ship or an Imperial ship?  If it's the
    former, "HMS" would be a highly unusual designation
    (unless it means "His Malfeasance's Ship").
   -What are those sails made from?

   It's rather spiffy.  Keep at it, and post more pictures!
   More pictures!  More pictures!  *drool* *froth*

   best

   LFB