 Pirates / 2239
Re: a new guy on the scene with some trading questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 11:05:06 GMT

Hi Al, and welcome!

You'll generally find that round these parts, we only buy.

But better to pillage, if you can :-)

If you want to acquire Pirate, or any other sort of LEGO, the best place
to go is lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade or lugnet.market.auction. It can
be considered bad form to post wanted or for sale announcements anywhere
else, although we're fairly relaxed about it ;-)

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001, Al Lizmi (<GIAL3u.1wF@lugnet.com>) wrote at
01:50:18

I am very new to this group and am very unsure with the trading/buying
rules.  Is that cool?  If so, I am always looking for Pirate stuff. (duh!
thats why i'm posting in the pirate section!)  I'm not really into complete
sets, more into parts and figs.  I will make an exeption to the set thing if
anyone has a S.E.S. for sale.  I'll keep on reading for answers/offers.

--
Tony Priestman