 Pirates / 2231
Re: 6286 Needed for special cause
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.fi
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 04:09:23 GMT

"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:

I've been contacted privately with a request for this set. There's a
gentleman trying to find one for his severely ill son.

Send e-mail to me ASAP if you have any way to help.

-Suz

I'm happy to report: mission accomplished!

:-)

-Suz